Monday, November 24, 2008

Stretches, Pink, and Turkey

Well, riding continues to be at a minimum but all is well. I am doing some stretching everyday and using the At the Desk Energizer workout. This weekend was busy with chores at home. I had hoped to get out yesterday with one of our dogs in the buggy on the back of the bike, but alas, I ran out of time.

I did have a very nice time last evening with our Bobbies Holiday party (www.luvbobbies.com). It is nice to try to recognize everyone not in lycra! I am sometimes not so successful, then I just envision them in a helmet and it usually comes to me! I am looking forward to my next CompuTrainer session tomorrow so I will give another update soon. In the meantime, safe riding and enjoy the holidays. I plan to ride across town to the family gathering so I will assuage my eating guilt that way! What creative ways does anyone else have to work off those turkey pounds?

No comments: