Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Accountability Graeme is right on target

Small steps. I enjoyed my commute yesterday and even stretched when I got home. I also did the At your Desk energizer workout. I am not going to let my massage and steps on the path slide backwards. I am starting to feel motivation coming back, I just love riding- it is a self perpetuating cycle. It must be that endorphin addiction. Anyway, I find myself surfing commuter websites and other cycling stuff at work. All good signs if the past is any indication for me.

I think this all started a few weeks ago when I finally enrolled in the Hammer Nutrition auto-reorder program. So, between knowing that is coming so I better use it up, the Everyday Cyclist Challenge and commuting life is looking great. Next, I plan on a good core workout tonight.

1 comment:

Tightwads of PDX! said...

Awesome! i agree, there often is a snowball effect. Sometimes it works against you and keeps you off the bike... but when the momentum starts, like it is for you, you can just ROLL WITH IT and keep on improving!