Friday, October 10, 2008

Staying on course

On the road again, well almost. I have lost commuting to work all this week but I am starting to feel better. I am hoping I can eat a real dinner tonight in prep for a Breast Cancer Awareness Ride of 25 miles tomorrow. Sunday will have to be a wait and see as the plan for the Century Training ladies is a 65 mile ride.

I was speaking with some friends on a teleconference the other night and they said I should have rephrased my previous title to 2 steps forward 3 steps in a slightly off course direction! My partner often uses the analogy of a sailboat or a rocket ship into space. They spend about 97% of the time off course, continually making adjustments to get to their destination. OK, so I am not sure I needed a break right now but I will keep making adjustments and stay on course! I will let you know how that goes after the weekend. Tailwinds.

No comments: